Makeup makes your face more beautiful and attractive. Girls who are new to makeup must know how to apply makeup.
Here are few tips for beginners to apply makeup.
- Always start by cleansing your face with good cleanser according to your skin type.
- Use toner if you have very oily skin after cleaning face.
- Apply Moisturizer of your skin type- This will hydrate you skin.
- Apply a BB Cream or a Foundation to your skin of your skin type.Apply just a few spots with your fingers to your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, then blend with fingers or a foundation brush, working the spots outwards from the centre in all directions.
- Put a Concealer under the eyes and the areas if you have any brown spots or acne marks to cover them.You are a beginner so best for now is to use your fingers or sponge.
- Set the face with a translucent powder or a compact powder. This powder will set the makeup on face.
- Apply an Eyeshadow of your choice to your eyelid.For beginners, try a single neutral shade. Use a rounded shadow brush or your finger.
- Apply Eyeliner of your choice. Usually black looks prettier and makes your eyes pop up.
- You can also apply Kajal to you waterline to make your eyes more attractive.
- Curl Eye Lashes-Place a lash curler at the base of your upper eyelashes (along the lid) and press for few seconds.
- Apply Mascara- Apply to the upper and lower lashes with the tip of the wand.
- Apply Blush to Cheeks- Dab on the blush and blend upwards towards your temples. Try a cream blush for a natural glow that’s easy to blend in. Can use powder blush if you have very oily skin.
- Apply Lipstick or Lip Gloss– Use lip balm to hydrate your lips first and then select lipstick or lip gloss of your choice to your lips.
So this was the easy way to apply makeup for beginners. Hope it’s useful for the beginners to apply makeup.