I received this lip balm in Glamego March 2017 Box. I liked the lip balm so thought of reviewing it today. It has all natural ingredients and is affordable too.
Price- Rs 115
Quantity – 8 gm
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Mint oil
Experience using Bio Bloom Mint Lip Balm
It comes in a transparent small tub with black lid and all the information like ingredients and other are printed on the jar. It is very travel friendly and can be carried in the handbag.
The texture is like normal lip balm. It has beautiful mint fragrance. The colour for the balm is white. When you apply the lip balm you feel the tingy mint feel on the e lips. It feels awesome on lips for some time. I like this balm because it has all natural ingredients which are really good for moisturising the lips. I apply this daily night before sleeping. I feel my lips moisturized. I only don’t like about the lip balm is that it is in tub form it becomes little messy to apply with fingers I prefer lip balm stick which is easy to apply and is more hygienic.
Pros of Bio Bloom Mint Lip Balm
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Moistures the lips
- Infused with beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E oil, mint oil and cocoa butter.
- Paraben Free, Sulphate Free
- Travel Friendly
Cons of Bio Bloom Mint Lip Balm
- No Spf
- Come sin jar so it becomes unhygienic to use often
- I will recommend this mint lip balm to all because it contains all good natural ingredients including beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E oil, mint oil and cocoa butter. It is Paraben Free, Sulphate Free. It has mint flavour which is pretty good. Apart from the tub packaging which I don’t like because of the hygiene issues I loved this balm. Do give it a try worth a try.