We all know black eye pencil is everyone’s favourite and I guess we all must be having atleast 5 to 10 black eye pencil in our makeup kit. But do you know White eye pencil also can be used for various things for our eyes. White eye liner brighten eyes, makes you appear instantly awake, and switches up your everyday look.
Whether you have a lighter or darker skin tone, using these tips will help your eyes appear brighter, highlighted and make them stand out magnificently.
Here are the few tips to use white eyeliner in different ways-
- Wear white eye liner solo and create a gorgeous cat eye.
Don’t be afraid to wear white liner by itself — you’re a confident beauty-obsessed girl that can totally pull it off! Just trace your upper lid with a white pencil and flick the pencil toward the outer corner of your eye, like you’re drawing a check mark. If you’re a newbie at creating the winged look, hold a business card at an angle at the outer corner of your eye and use the straight edge of the card as a guide.
- Line your bottom lid in white, top lid in black.
Create cat eyes by first lining your upper lash line in black, and then reaching for a white eye liner to mirror the same shape on the bottom. It will look stunning.
- Go for the white-black-white-black effect by layering on your eye liner in that order.
- Trace your entire eye and then draw a straight line right at the outer of your lower lid.
This might not be your everyday look, but it’s a cool way to wear white eye liner if you’re a brave and wana try something different.
- Wing out your white eye liner and and trace the inner corner of your eye.
Trace a white pencil over your upper lid like you would a normal black cat eye and then extend the line over the inner corner of your eye. Next, smudge the liner over the inner part of your eye with your ring finger to give it a more diffused appearance.
- Brighten up the inner corners of your eyes
- Line your eyes with white eye liner, smudge it out over your entire lid, and then retrace your upper lash line for a standout cat eye.
- Apply the tiniest bit of white shimmer pencil over the inner corner of your eyes give that look of glimmer and freshness to your gaze.
- Mix cream shadow in with your white liner look.
Apply the cream shadow to your upper lid and below your lash line, and then line your lower waterline with white pencil.
- Focus on the inner corner of your eye to give the appearance of bigger, more gorgeous eyes
White eye liner opens up your eyes, whereas black eye liner can sometimes close them off. So accentuating the inner corner of your eye with white eye liner can help give big, beautiful eyes.
- Line your lower waterline to instantly minimize the look of any redness in your eyes.
- Cover the lower half of your upper lid with white liner for a cool-girl effect.
To recreate it, make a very thick line on the lower half of your upper lid using white liquid liner—so from your lash line mid-way to the crease. That way when you open your eyes you can still see the pop of white, but it doesn’t overtake your entire upper eye lid.
- Line your upper lash line, and then blend it in up to the crease of your eye.
- If the white eye liner trend scares you, go for a subtle swipe of champagne-colored liquid eye liner
Not every one like white eye liner, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get involved. If a white cat eye is too intense for your taste, pick up an icy white, sheer cream eye liner and swipe that on instead.
- Line your lower lid with a white nude pencil and diffuse it with a blending eye shadow brush. Then, swirl the same brush over your liner’s tip and apply it to the inner corner of your eye and above your winged black eye liner.
See, white eye liner is the new black. Now start experiment your eyes with this magical white pencil. I am sure you will love using white eyeliner.