Hope you have a good weekend. Today I will review another very famous product of Himalaya i.e. Himalaya Neem Face Wash. Well we all know Neem is very effective remedy for pimples. I have tried many face wash but I always keep this one as well in my skin care routine because its natural and chemical free which is good for all skin types. I have very oily skin so I literally struggle to find good face wash.
Price –Rs 60
- Soap-free herbal formula gently removes impurities and prevents pimples
- Contains neem, which has antibacterial properties helps in controlling acne and pimples.
- Turmeric effectively eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
- (Neem, Nimba) well known for its anti-bacterial property that kills problem causing bacteria.
- (Turmeric, Haridra), Effectively controls acne and pimples.
Moisten face, apply required quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up lather with circular motion. Wash off with clean water and pat dry. Use twice daily.
Experience using Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash
This face wash comes in a plastic transparent tube with flip cap dispenser. They have come with many sizes which is very good thing Himalaya has done even they have the smallest for 15 Rupees I guess which is very good and easy to use if you are travelling.
All the ingredients and description is written on the tube.
He consistency of this face wash is thick gel like. You just need a pea size to lather for full face. It has very fresh fragrance which I love a lot which goes after face wash. After face wash with this face wash my face feels fresh and clear. It controls oil on face for pretty good amount. I have no big expectation from any cleanser because I have used high end ones as well but nothing worked out to control my oiliness on face or stop breaking my face out.
This is chemical free well renowned brand in market from many years and it has no side effect so I keep it in my skin care kitty.
I seriously can’t comment that it didn’t break me out or no because I get breakouts very easily so here I can’t say much about whether it controls acne or not. But I can definitely say it’s worth to keep it in your skin care kitty because its natural and chemical free no harm in using this neem face wash.
Pros of Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash
- Easily available
- Natural and chemical free
- Has fresh fragrance
- Travel friendly
- Can be used by all skin tone
- It doesn’t dry out after wash
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash
- I didn’t notice any oil control on my face
- I didn’t notice any changes in fading acne scars or blemishes
- Can’t say whether it control acne
Yes I will definitely recommend this natural and chemical free neem face wash to everyone. It is very affordable and easily available and gets in different sizes. It is very much a good natural face wash and will suit all skin types.