Few days back I was in a store and I saw Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub and bought it without a second thought as it’s a Patanjali product and they are herbal and don’t have chemicals or anything in them and it’s safe to use and have no adverse effects on skin.
Price – Rs 60
Quantity – 60 gms
Shelf life- 18 months
Smell- Mild smell
- Khoobani (Apricot) – It helps to removes dead skin cells.
- Godhuma (Wheat Germ) – It acts as natural anti-oxidant reduces the effects of environmental pollution.
- Ghrith kumari (Aloe Vera) – It has skin softening and healing properties.
It is a natural facial scrub cream ideal for use on body as well on face too.
It helps in a thorough and effective exfoliation. It also stimulates and enhances blood circulation for radiant and glowing complexion
Experience with Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub
I have oily skin and most of the face washes dry my skin out and doesn’t suit my skin. I have never tried Patanjali face products so thought of trying it out without much expectations.
It comes in a plastic white tube with flip open cap. Scrub is pretty mild which suits my skin. Consistency of the scrub is thick and creamy.
Just apply the scrub on clean face rub it well for 3 to 4 minutes and clean it with water. It didn’t do any wonders on my skin after washing but skin was brighter and soft after washing it.
Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub claims of removing dead skin cells from surface, getting rid of black heads, tightening and toning skin. But to be frank I didn’t see much difference in removing blackheads and toning skin.
It exfoliates really well. Overall it’s a decent scrub. I didn’t experience any breakouts while using this scrub.
Pros of Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub
- Decently priced
- Quantity of the product is good
- Decent quality
- Texture is creamy and thick
- Easy to use
- Herbal product no chemicals
- Travel Friendly
- Smells good
- Removes Tanning
- Not harsh on skin
Cons of Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub
- Packaging is simple and not that great
- Availability is a problem as it is only available in Patanjali Stores and online also not easily avaialible
- Average Scrub
Overall its good product. I might not buy this product again. It’s inexpensive and is a good scrub. I would recommend it to everyone.